Each year, Penta Security’s Intelligent Customer Support (ICS) system collects and organizes statistical data detected from WAPPLES, the Logical Web Application Firewall. The report is then compiled to showcase the following:
- Most frequently detected WAPPLES rules
- Detection figures of 2013 OWASP Top Ten
- Origin of attacks by country
- Purpose of the attacks
- Distribution of attacks by risk level
- Distribution of primary attacks by month
On the right, you’ll find reports from the past three years.
Please contact email@example.com for reports from previous years.